Today i’m sharing the easiest ever homemade yogurt recipe. I’ve made yogurt a few different ways, but the Instant Pot yogurt is by far the easiest way i’ve made it!
Watch the full recipe video here.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 Gallon Whole Milk
- 1/4 Cup Plain Yogurt
Instant Pot Yogurt Recipe:
- Pour milk into Instant pot & whisking every often, ‘saute’ until temperature reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Turn off Instant pot, remove bowl, and cool milk to 115 degrees Fahrenheit. Whisk often.
- Place bowl back in Instant Pot, and add plain yogurt.
- Remove seal from Instant Pot lid, turn vent to ‘venting’ position, and cover with lid.
- Press ‘Yogurt’ button and set your designated amount of time. (I usually do around 18 hours. But you can do anywhere between 12-24 hours.)
- Once timer goes off, pour yogurt into the strainer, cover with lid, and place in the refrigerator for 6-12 hours. (The longer you strain the thicker the yogurt will become.)
- Add honey / fruit preserves to your desired sweetness, mix & enjoy!
I hope you find this Instant Pot yogurt recipe helpful. Also check out my other Instant Pot Recipe Videos Below:
Blog Post- 3 Beginner Instant Pot Recipes