Today i’m sharing my 1 hour ribs recipe- Let’s hop right in!
(Watch the video tutorial here!)
- Plug in Instant pot & pour 2 cups of water into bowl.
- Season ribs with spice rub. (Don’t worry, i’ve got my recipe below!)
- Curl rack of ribs and place into Instant Pot Bowl.
- Close lid, insure your lid has the seal in, set valve to sealing,
- Push Meat/Stew button and set for 32-38 minutes. (If you don’t have that button on your machine just do a manual pressure cook on high pressure.)
- Once timer goes off, wait at least 10 minutes, then release pressure by standing back from the machine and carefully release the ‘sealing valve’.
- Heat oven to high broil.
- After the float valve in the back has gone down, open the pot and place ribs onto a baking sheet lined with a SilPat.
- Coat ribs, top and bottom with barbecue sauce.
- Broil meaty side up for 3-6 minutes.
- Coat again with BBQ sauce and broil once again, meaty side up, for 3-6 minutes.
- Tada! You’ve got amazing, fall of the bone ribs in under an hour!!!
If you enjoyed this recipe and want to save it for later, make sure you hover over the photo and pin it to your Pinterest!
The Instant Pot I have- It’s on sale right now!
My Spice Rub Recipe for Ribs:
(I prefer Simply Organic spices- I find they are more fresh)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup salt
1/4 cup garlic
1 tbsp cayenne
1 tbsp onion
1 tbsp parsley
I just pulse everything in my food processor and it’s good to go!
So what do you think, are you going to try out this recipe? Make sure and let me know how it turns out!