I’ve finally mastered the art of soy yogurt! I’ve got to say, my husband is pretty proud! (He doesn’t eat dairy) 🙂 Now that i’ve got it down, i’m finally ready to share my recipe for how to make soy yogurt in the Instant Pot. It’s so simple!
Soy Yogurt in the Instant Pot Recipe-
1. Heat 1 gallon of Soymilk to 180 degrees F. (Press ‘Yogurt’ button on the Instant Pot twice)
2. Whisk constantly.
3. Remove inner pot and cool to 110 degrees F.
4. Put lid on Instant Pot (without inner seal) and set valve to ‘venting’.
5. Place inner pot into Instant Pot machine and press ‘yogurt’
6. Set time for 12-14 hours.
7. Turn off Instant Pot and pour yogurt into containers.
8. Place yogurt you’d like to thicken into strainer for 24-48 hours.
9. Remove from strainer and add sweetener / fruits.
10. Enjoy your delicious Soy Yogurt! 🙂
What are some of your favorite yogurt mix-ins? For us it’s got to be honey or blackberry jam!
I hope you are all doing well,
We’ll chat soon! xoxo Brittany