Today i’m sharing my easy Instant Pot cheesecake recipe video!
- 5 double sheet graham crackers. (About 1 cup of crumbs)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 1/2 Packages of Cream Cheese (20 oz)
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp flour
(For best results, allow your cream cheese and sour cream to warm for 1-2 hours on the counter before making your cheesecake.)
- Place trivet in Instant Pot and add 2 cups water.
- Crush graham crackers to fine powder in food processor and add melted butter.
- Line bottom of springform pan with parchment paper.
- Dump crackers into pan and press down to bottom of pan.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, mix cream cheese and sugar for 2 minutes.
- Scrape sides of bowl and mix again.
- Add sour cream to bowl and mix 1 minute, then scrape down sides.
- Separate egg yolks and set aside.
- Add egg yolks, vanilla, and flour to bowl and mix for 1 minute.
- Scrape sides, and mix for another minute or until combined well and smooth.
- Pour cheesecake filling into springform pan and place on trivet in the Instant Pot.
- Put lid on Instant Pot, set valve to sealing, and pressure cook for 35 minutes.
- Allow pot to fully naturally release and the safety pin to drop.
- Open pot and dab cheesecake with a paper towel.
- Remove cheesecake with silicone mitts and allow to cool on the counter about 1 hour.
- Remove sides of springform pan and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once set, you can lift the cheesecake from the bottom pan and peel away the parchment paper.
- Serve with your favorite cheesecake toppings. Some of my faves are caramel sauce, dulce de leche, and lime curd. Sooo yummy- Enjoy!